Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Banners Find a Home

A year and a half ago, I think, I wrote about a set of banners that were a cooperative process between a Thai batik crafts person, another OMFer and me. The banners took a really long time to put together and send to their intended place at our newly refurbished International Headquarters in Singapore.  I found out earlier this year that due to some unspecified problems they had not yet been hung.  Then in the last week I received photos by email from two different friends of the banners hanging, not in some open atrium as I had been lead to imagine, but on the walls in the office area.  I suppose if I had known that they were going to be open to close scrutiny I would have fretted more about the stitching and they would have taken even more time to put together.  Sometimes it's better not to know.

No comments: