Monday, March 2, 2009

Lots of light

Got the key for my apartment today. It is amazing for a Japanese apartment to have so many windows, and on so many sides of the place. It was a bright blue sky clear day today and that really enhanced it. By sundown we had moved two vanloads of stuff in. Due to two different parties moving away from Japan in the last little while, I really have most of the things I need. I need to get a cabinet for the kitchen for storage and work space, and a carpet for the bedroom. I'm sure that a few more bits and pieces will be needed, but What I've already got is amazing. Thanks be to our kind and generous God.

2 comments:

Jaime Marie Pinckard said...

Welcome back to Ichikawa, Georgia, I'm sure you're glad to be warmer again. I wasn't aware that you had secured an apartment for yourself, but hopefully the OMF Center won't mind being a post office for one little letter.

I'm glad you have such a charming abode. I love the sunlight, too, and I know how encouraging seeing natural light can be.

I hope you're having a great day.

Anonymous said...

My friend Ruth gets the credit for finding the apartment. I will continue to get mail at both the office and at the apt. Not to worry, the office usually knows where I am.