Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sorry to Make You Wait

There are probably close to 200 photos I've taken, but haven't gotten on to Picasa yet. I ran out of space in my free storage and had difficulty getting some more. Hopefully when I get it all worked out I will still remember where and why I took them! Till then here is one that is my favorite. All of these colors of blossoms are on the same branches. I don't know how the tree does it!

Tomorrow is the OMF Women's Spring Lunch, and were going to a Sizzler Restaurant about four stations away. It occured to me this morning that I haven't been on the train into Tokyo since before the earthquake. I guess I've just been too busy running around Ichikawa.

1 comment:

Julie Fukuda said...

Very pretty. They look like peach flowers. did you take a close-up?
Have fun tomorrow.