Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Final Week Countdown

Seven days left in Japan. Four boxes packed.  Decisions about suitcases made and packing about 75% finished. Week prior notification arrived from the airline. Not allowing myself to think I've got it wired.  Too many last minute things to do for that.

Today there is a lunch at the home of a couple from the church in Ichikawa.  Tomorrow will be the final Quilting Class. I need to ask some questions about bank accounts now that there's someone here to ask.

This is the second week of the 2012 Autumn Sumo Tournament and I had someone help me with the TV so I can watch most afternoons. Lots of people did really well the first week.  Second week is harder for them and more interesting for people watching.

Think I'll go do some quilting homework.