Monday, November 17, 2008

Keeping Things in Perspective

Today when I got to the point of wanting to print something from an email I realized that even if there are other ways to get along without an optical drive with this new computer, I might as well bite the bullet and look at an external CD/DVD drive. I could have gone to the HP website and looked for the printer model I have, and probably could have managed to download the program to the computer. I opted to go shopping instead.

I knew that I wanted a unit that was smaller than the computer itself. Some of the boxes were bigger than the box the computer came in. I managed to find a compact one, but it does more things than I will ever ask it to do. Hopefully I'm set now. Now, where did I put that CD for the printer...

No comments: