Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ten Days and Counting (Yikes!)


Well, here it is, the Mary Engelbreit messenger bag, complete with the computer and CD reader inside. The two little sayings among the pictures are: "Always take the scenic route" and "To the ends of the Earth!" It holds all the computer necessities nicely.

At the moment I'm feeling particularly overwhelmed. I think I didn't get enough sleep last night. I slept well, just not long enough. I will try to remedy that tonight. I also think I need to take care of the "necessary" at this point and forget about the things I wanted to do before I left that will pretty much be here when I get back. I need to make a new list. Please pray for my peace of mind. When I think of how unprepared I was in 1999 and 2000 I know that I am way better off this trip. I guess I think about how much older I am this trip. You know the old saying - Age is just mind over matter, if you don't mind, it doesn't matter.

No, air conditioner repair today. They didn't find the part till afternoon so I'm scheduled for first thing tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jaime Marie Pinckard said...

I will be sure to pray for your tranquility. I know that this is in accordance to the Lord's will, and I am certain He will provide.

Matthew said...

today was my b-day(kinda l8 but o well, beter l8 than nvr)