Friday, November 21, 2008

Two Weeks To Go

Gretchen mentioned this place to me yesterday. It's in the Ueno area of Tokyo. It is a lake which is totally covered in Lotus plants. I was amazed that the Lotus has such huge leaves. I guess I had pictured some delicate small plant for whatever reason. These are quite sturdy.

I've made some strides in the area of packing and organizing. I still need to lay all the clothes out and eliminate those I likely will not wear and be sure I have clothes for all the occaisons I can imagine.

For those of you in the area, my commissioning at church will be on Sunday, November 30 at the 10:45am service. I will be giving a short testimony at the 6:00pm service as well. (Living Word Church, 5151 Rowan Road, New Port Richey-Come on by if you can) I have only two Sundays left at church. After that, Lord willing, I will be worshipping with my other church family in Ichikawa City.

No comments: