Tuesday, March 15, 2011

?

I've decided that wondering, "What else could happen?" is probably a bad idea. Today, there is unsettling news from the damaged power station at Fukushima. News media are at both ends of the spectrum on this one. Who or what do you believe? It emphasizes the range of possibilities.

As with most things, I look for the conservative side of the middle, trying to separate the possible from the probable. Searching for a sensible line of thinking that is neither radical nor blase. I invite you to do the same.

2 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

The weather reports seem to indicate that the bad stuff, if there is any, is heading out over the sea. Last night's quake was from an area under Fuji which is a whole different plate.

Georgia said...

I have to say that there are so many aftershocks that I didn't differentiate "a quake" last night. As I probably said before, sometimes it's hard to tell if it's shaking or I'm shaking. Skyped my sister this morning to make sure we are on the same page. We are, I'm happy to say. I'm off to quilting!