Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Walk in the Spring Sunshine

After the 10:00 am Service I went for a walk with my friend Sachiko. The sky was bright blue and it was a bit chilly. The spring flowers are really starting to bloom. I will be posting pictures on Picasa  and will run them to the right as a slide show. Remember that if you click on one of the slide shows it will take you to Picasa. To see other albums, click on the "my pictures" tab.

The OMF Japan web site is being updated frequently with prayer requests and stories from the past two weeks. To get there click on the link: omf.org/omf/japan/

Tomorrow a team will leave from Ichikawa taking a load of donated items to the earthquake area. Several churches have collected things like new underwear for people who have lost their homes and even if they have clothes don't have water to wash them.

2 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

I love your slide show. I wish I knew how to do that! Thanks for sharing.

Jaime Marie Pinckard said...

How thoughtful of the team to think of necessities like underwear... I don't think I would have thought of that as a need in the midst of bringing things like food and water, but it absolutely is a must! I hope that Japanese see Christ in this act of benevolence.